Experienced White Plains Collections Lawyer
I have been practicing law for more than 30 years. In that time, I have devoted the last 20 years exclusively to representing creditors, as well as handling insurance subrogation matters.
- 1978: Admitted to practice law in New York
- 1978-1981: Represented cities and agencies in the New York Corporation Counsel’s Office
- 1981-1985: Worked with two different private civil law firms, focusing on construction litigation and collections
- 1985-1992: Opened my solo law firm, Peter B. Ackerman, Esq., handling personal injury, criminal defense, real estate and family law with a focus on litigation
- 1992: Began concentrating on collections work as the foundation of my legal practice, together with insurance subrogation work
While I represent clients throughout southeastern New York, I am also able – through a national attorney referral organization – to represent creditors needing to collect money from debtors throughout the country.
Click my name below to learn more about my experience
Contact Collections Attorney Peter B. Ackerman, Esq. ∙ 914-368-2429
To talk with a lawyer about your collections matter, either call my White Plains office or contact me online.